Blog
Sandwich
Monday was a beautiful day here in New England and I was fortunate to have to drive to Cape Cod to drop off some new artwork at my favorite gallery, Gallery on Jarves. Located in the tiny village of Sandwich (known for glass making Sandwich Glass Museum) it's one of the charming downtowns you'll ever see. Home to two amazing inns, The Dan'l Webster Inn and The Belfry Inn, it also has the cutest boutiques and great places for lunch or dinner. I'm looking forward to when The Seal opens in a couple of weeks, not only for the wonderful menu and cocktails, but they're building the prettiest patio outside.
The gallery itself is housed in the bottom level of an antique church (the upstairs is where the gallery owner resides - would love to be invited for a tour!) and showcases wonderful contemporary art.
If you're lucky enough to visit Cape Cod this summer, definitely stop in - either on your way to the Cape or your way off. I plan to have an artist reception one Saturday in July or August - I'll keep you posted when it's scheduled.
