Blog


The Crane Estate

What a surprise to receive this letter in the mail the other day, telling me that I've been accepted to be a part of the 2021 Crane Estate Art Show & Sale. I had been trying to get into this show for a couple of years, with no success, so I was especially happy. The Crane Estate in Ipswich, Massachusetts (craneestateevents.com), has sentimental value for me. Not only is it a magnificent Stuart style mansion located on one of the most beautiful properties bordering the Atlantic, but it's where my husband and I were married almost 40 years ago, as well as my daughter and son-in-law. The show is scheduled for November 8 - I'll keep you posted with the details.

Read More

SOWA!!!

Exciting news! In 3 weeks I’ll be moving into a new studio in the best area of Boston for art, design and artists. My new studio will be at 450 Harrison Ave., unit #215, in the heart of SOWA. You’ll find me (or my studio mate, amazing artist Heather Buechler who shares the space with me) there every first Friday of the month from 5-9, every Sunday this summer from 11-4, and whenever by appointment. Many of you have been asking where you can see my artwork. I will still be participating in art association exhibitions, and Gallery on Jarves on Cape Cod will still be representing me, but now you’ll have another option. (Of course, you’re always welcome to come by my home studio in Gloucester, but I can’t guarantee that it won’t be a mess!).

Read More